Friday, January 25, 2008

Rough day

It was a tough one today.

First, it's cold. I know, compared to the Midwest, it is, in fact, not cold. But it's all relative. So, for me, it was cold today. Brrr. And you have to remember that we sort of purged the winter coats upon moving here (as if they would fit the girls anymore, anyway). Chilly - the fireplace felt good.

Secondly, I wore the brown boots today. And the heels are higher than the black boots. Thus, my feet were tired. Looking great has its price.

Third, headache. Woke up with it. Not a migraine (I wouldn't be typing this if it were). But it was a headache, none the less.

Tonight, we've ditched two girls (one is babysitting, one is at the movies), and picked up two additional girls. Sylvia really can't go a weekend without sleeping with her two best friends. While they played, Gary and I decided to play some Wii (we are nothing if not fun. And competitive.) The girls documented our game, including bits of conversation. It was scintillating:

Gary won the first game.
Cindy won the second game.
Gary losing at Bubbles. Cindy is winning. Cindy finds it strsfull (stressfull).
Alison got 3,000 points at this game.
Playing ping pong.
Switching is hard.
Gary won ping pong.

You get the idea. I doubt they ever spy on us again - the relative pay off is not worth it.

No comments: