Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lazy Day Redux

It is 10 a.m. I am sitting here in my pajamas.

I didn't get up terribly early today. Probably because we watched four (count 'em, 4) episodes of 30 Rock last night, then watched some football. I didn't get to bed til late. So here I am, lounging around, having finished the paper and the crossword.

Gary is so much more motivated than I. He's been up for hours and has completed an online training course for work. Now he's getting the roaster oven ready to prepare our turkey.

I need to run to the store (never made it yesterday) and mail a package (once again, didn't get that done). Though I did, in addition to all that laundry, dust my bedroom yesterday.

Tonight, our plans include supervising a passel of pre-teen and teenage girls (we've become the party house) and just hanging out - not sure if we'll watch movies or just see what's on TV. Maybe haul out some board games. We will quietly ring in the new year, whch is just fine with me.

Here's to 2009. May it be a good one.

No comments: