Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Whew

What a day - incredibly productive, yet it feels that everything did not get done.

As usual. Who ever gets their entire to-do list done in a single day?

Wait. Don't answer. There is someone out there more productive than I.

I worked out, paid bills, ran to the post office, to Target, to the grocery store. The line at Target was much longer than the post office, where I was in and out - go figure.

I am supposed to be baking cookies right now, but I didn't read the part of the recipe that said, "refrigerate over night." Ooops. I can bake them later tonight, or in the morning. I need to take them to church tomorrow, but I probably don't have to take five dozen. So even if a few get done, I should be good.

I just need to read the recipe more closely next time.

I put up our third tree yesterday - just one to go. Maybe tomorrow. If I can fit it in around meeting with the kitchen guy, helping at church, and the 101 other things that I need to do.

But that's tomorrow. Tonight, I'm all set. I have dinner for the kids (I'll be at book group) and everything is caught up.

Enjoy the snowman picture - yet another of my favorite ornaments. This one is a gift from my parents, from somewhere in South America. Alison dropped him and he sustained near-fatal injuries in his youth, but he seems to have recovered well from his reconstructive surgery.

Here's to many happy years ahead for the little snowman.

No comments: