Tuesday, December 02, 2008

My Favorite Things

Today, I felt inclined to snap photos of some of my favorite Christmas ornaments. Just some - I have so many that I love for various reasons.



Maddie made this little snowman at preschool when she was just 2.



Alison made this bell at the same preschool. It is part of an egg carton covered with tin foil.



One of those school ornaments, this one with Maddie's school picture. I have them from each of the girls.



A glass tree that we purchased from the UU holiday art sale. They have the coolest ornaments there - I'm sure we'll pick up one or two this weekend.



A little Christmas tree by Sylvia, also made at preschool when she was 2.

These are the items that make our tree special - every year when we set it up, we oooh and aaah over these and many more. People can have their themed trees with coordinating ornaments; I'll take my girls' handmade pieces any day.

Christmas is a truly a magical time of year.

No comments: