Friday, July 18, 2008

Overwhelmed ...

It's been one busy week, let me tell you. I've had Internet access for a day or so, but I've just been too, too busy trying to create some semblance of order around here that the computer has been the last thing on my mind.

The house is fantastic. Truly. And once we've made some changes, it will be even better. The neighborhood is great, and my BFF lives just a few doors away. Things are great!

We are wall-to-wall boxes. As usual, boxes were put in the wrong rooms. My computer desk is too big for the new office. We will be doing some extensive remodeling, so it's tough to make decisions about where things go, yet we have to get stuff unpacked.

And I'm injured. I slipped in the shower Sunday and fell down. Hard. Hit my a** on the side of the tub, and I'm sure I bruised my tailbone. So I can't carry boxes, can't lift anything. Going up and down stairs is tough. But it could be worse.

This is all I have energy for. Plus, I can hear the television on, and I could use a break.

No comments: