Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Shiny toenails

I got a pedicure this afternoon. Sure, I should have been working. Or cleaning out some closets. Or looking at invitations. But instead, I sat in a massage chair and got a pedicure.

My toes look marvelous. My work awaits.

As does grocery shopping. Not to mention some laundry. Ah well. There's always tomorrow.

The contractor is going through the house we are considering RIGHT NOW. I mean at this very moment (5 p.m. eastern, 4 p.m. central). I am anxiously awaiting the verdict ... hope Helen calls me as soon as they're done and doesn't feel the need to, oh, feed her children or something trivial. Priorities, please.

American Idol tonight - the Idolists will be singing the music of Andrew Lloyd Webber ... which should be interesting. To say the least. Alison pointed out that it would have been entertaining to have Amanda still there this week. Would have loved to hear her gutteral, gravelly take on Don't Cry for Me, Argentina.

And that's about it - all I have for today.

No comments: