Sunday, March 30, 2008

Recovery

I feel as if I have had mono. Or as if I'm pregnant.

Neither one is true, mercifully. I'm just getting over what is the worst illness I've had in some time. My friend (she is a nurse) says it sounds as if it were the real flu - aches, fever, headache (the headache was the worst). I'm just glad it's going away - though it would be nice my energy and appetite would return.

I've done very little this weekend - cleaned up the family room, so that the view from my repose on the sofa would be somewhat more attractive. (The clutter on the table - my clutter - was sort of getting to me.) Watched move TV than I care to admit. Talked on the phone. Read e-mail. Bleah - exciting. But it's about all I can muster.

I'm heading back to lie down some more, or finish some laundry - which I can do simultaneously.

Here's hoping next week looks up.

No comments: