Thursday, March 20, 2008

A case of wow

I let my husband choose our hotel in Corpus Christi. It is heavy on the retro-motel-karma.

To be fair, I did notice this earlier; I did comment. The other hotels he was finding were not right on the beach. This one is, and it is AAA recommended.

It is also a dump. (Well, by my standards. Which, I have to say, have gotten higher.) He thinks the location is great. Which it is. But I am afraid to touch anything. The walls are an unpleasant shade of green; the picture frames are painted to match. I told the girls not to touch the bedspreads. The bathroom is creeping me out.

Of course, I exaggerate. But next time, I am choosing the hotel.

*****

I called Idol so wrong - I was just sure Cheater Girl/Kristy Lee was going. She was in the bottom three, then bottom two. We cannot stand here. Yet there she is, Top 10.

But I'm kind of glad Amanda is gone. Yuck.

Beach tomorrow - yay!

No comments: