Thursday, March 27, 2008

Death's Door

I have been sick since Monday - I don't even remember the last time I felt this bad. I have every symptom under the sun - runny nose, congestion, fever, aches/chills, you name it. I have barely been out of bed. And today, my middle daughter stayed home with me. She lay down in bed with me this morning, and I did not need a thermometer to tell me her fever was over 100.

So, basically, I've lost a whole week. I am only today feeling slightly better - no longer do I feel as if a sharp dagger is piercing my skull.

Had an interesting e-mail regarding a former colleague this week .... I feel totally validated, completely vindicated. That sounds like a strange reaction, but if you knew all the details, you would understand.

Must feel better tomorrow ...

No comments: