Friday, October 31, 2008

All Hallow's Eve

It is the perfect night for Halloween. Today has been sunny and warm - in the low 70s - so tonight will be just cool enough to feel like fall, but warm enough to not cover up any fabulous costumes.

I have two sick people here at our house - Gary and Alison are both home with some sort of little illness. Lucky for Alison she isn't 10 years old, and she knows it. She has plans tomorrow night, so she isn't missing out on any big fun.

Sylvia is heading out with a friend and Maddie has a friend over - they have donned costumes and are sitting on the porch greeting our trick-or-treaters, so Gary and I are free to sit inside and watch Season 1 of 30 Rock. Not the most exciting Halloween on record, but Gary isn't feeling good, so for this year, it will do.

Plus, the real fun for us comes tomorrow night. I will spend tomorrow cleaning house then spreading around my fake cobwebs .... something about that does not sound quite right.

Boo!

1 comment:

Gale said...

I can't wait for your party. Too bad my costume is better than yours. Heh heh heh.