Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Pesky Internet

I wrote a little yesterday, pontificating on this, that and the other. It was short, ruminating on being home with a sick 8-year-old (she wasn't too terribly sick, just getting over a Sunday-night fever), catching up on the weekend.

Went to hit post, and POOF! it was gone. Got a message that there were problems with the site, it was being looked into by engineers.

But I lacked the energy to recreate yesterday's musings. So, today is a new day. Halloween!! One of my favorite days. I remember well those school parties, trick-or-treating. I usually went with my brother, though at least once or twice I went with friends. I love dressing up; Gary and I got a lot of mileage out of our Bill & Hillary costumes. We also went as Wayne & Garth one year (that was fun), and as Aladdin & Jasmine.

Sadly, no party invitations for us this year. So I"ll settle for enjoying my girls (a diva, a devil and a Grecian princess). I have not even purchased the candy yet (horrors!) so I am off to the store. More later? Check back — I'm not making any promises.

Boo!

No comments: