Friday, October 27, 2006

It's 6.15 a.m.

And I'm up. I'm working on my World Cultures project.

OK, well, it's not mine, exactly. But I'm helping. Someone was exhausted last night, fell asleep around 5.30 p.m., then woke up around 8, totally confused and disoriented, very upset. So we did the math, agreed to get up early and finish the project. It was nearly done, anyway.

So here we are. I'm up; it's OK, as I have to tidy up for my parents and brother (Jim), who are visiting today. It's Jim's first visit to see us here in Texas, though not his first time in the state. He went to Padre Island for spring break his senior year of high school. My parents paid. For the record, none of my other siblings got an all-expense-paid spring break ... ever. But when you're the youngest, life is different.

Mostly the house is clean, so I just have to put a few things away, change some sheets.

Hope I have time to take a quick nap.

No comments: