Sunday, October 08, 2006

Mini-break

Just a little mental health vacation here for the past week, and I feel s-o-o-o-o much better these days. For my many (!) fans who asked, yes, I'm here. And I"m back, blogging with a vengeance.

And, as if my maintained sanity were not enough, my middle daughter has a freshly painted bedroom. It is a lovely, soothing shade of pale green.

Can't wait until we add the fuschia polka dots. What can I say? It's her room, not mine. It's just paint. And life is short — we should live a little. Thus pink dots it is.

I'll post a photo when it's completed. Stay tuned ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your break was refreshing. Maddie's bedroom sounds fun. It could be worse. When I was little I begged my mom to paint my bedroom purple. She wouldn't let me, but I always wanted a purple bedroom. At least you're the kind of mom who understands it really is just paint and life is too short not to have fuschia polka dots now and then!

Cindy said...

Do you think I ever had a room with purple walls? Or any color for that matter? This is what defines my parenting style ... yet mysteriously, on occasion I sound like my own mother. Scary!