Thursday, November 06, 2008

I Can See Russia From My House

I should lay off old Sarah P. She's been beat up enough, and now she's gone back to Alaska, back to her day job, fresh off a defeat. She is no longer hurting anyone.

For the record, I don't think she cost McCain the election - he chose her, so that was his decision. Plus, he was following the incredibly unpopular W, which sure wasn't helping anything. And then that tricky economy sneaked in - blaming Palin is not really fair. She cost him some votes, but neither made nor "breaked" this one.

But this one I just can't resist: Word today is that Palin did not know the countries in NAFTA, did not know which countries make up North America.

Nor did she know that Africa is a continent, not a country.

(I'm not even going into the further revelations on her shopping. Except to say: Wasilla Hillbillies.)

Still think she was qualified?

Uh huh. I thought not.

No comments: