Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Motivation

Here's the list of what I did not get accomplished yesterday:

• Ordering the bathroom vanity
• Ordering the bathroom shower base
• Contacting insurance agent re: auto insurance changes
• Cleaning top of my desk (though I made some progress)
• Posting of excess furniture items to Craigslist
• Anniversary gift for my husband (though I did buy some of the supplies ... this implies that I will be creating something - scary thought)
• Cleaning upstairs bathroom (long overdue)
• Putting away laundry

And what, you are wondering, exactly did I get done? Good question. I took Maddie to get her school supplies. Returned some items purchased in error. Washed my hair. Loaded - and ran - dishwasher. Washed not one, but two loads of laundry.

Impressive, I know. But today is Tuesday, and I am more motivated. I already had a freecycler pick up yet more moving boxes, and she promises to come back tomorrow. Plus it is trash/recycling night tonight, so I can unload a bunch of them. Actual garage space is imminent - I can just feel it.

I also completed the crossword puzzle; worked on the Sudoku, but made a mistake. Scary, as it was a level one, and I still managed to foul it up. And once I've made a mistake, I would have to undo the entire thing to fix it.

Must run - meeting Gary at the bathroom store to choose said shower base. The excitment never ceases around here.

No comments: