Thursday, January 04, 2007

Merry Christmas

It's already Jan. 4, and I never even said thanks to Santa, via the blog, for the lovely Christmas. I love that moment Christmas morning when the girls see the tree and all the presents. We don't open anything on Christmas Eve; we wait til the morning. Of course we don't have everything, as Santa hasn't come yet ... we tried not to go overboard this year, and I think we succeeded. The girls were happy, Gary and I were, and I think Grandma and Grandpa, who visited us, were happy, too. The girls are so enthusiastic with their gifts - it is very sweet. They got me some candles ordered from UNICEF, and Sylvia wrote us a story about a snowman, and she made the snowman to got with out (out of fabric, not snow).

Most importantly, we had the day with the girls. We played games, ate a wonderful meal, and just enjoyed the day together.

And I learned that a dart board on the game room wall means many, many holes in the drywall. But it's fun anyway.

No comments: