Thursday, January 04, 2007

In 2006, did you:

In 2006, did you...
fall in love with someone that was just a friend? No
fall in love at all? No, just stayed there
lose any friends? No
make any new friends? Yes
make any new enemies? Not sure, but I can think of a possibility
develop any new hobbies? Yes: knitting, blogging
get older? (sigh) Yes
do anything you regret? Nothing comes to mind; I guess that's good
go to any parties? Yes - JoAnn turned ... older
accomplish anything? Yes, new job, and my reading list is impressive
make much money? No, same job
attend a wedding? No
attend a funeral? No, but sadly, I could have
get any new family members? No
move away? Big yes: Hello, Houston
gain any new perspectives? Yes again
get into a verbal fight? No
get into a physical fight? No
attend any sporting events? Baseball, football, and soccer - saw Sylvia score.
get arrested? No, thank goodness
wreck your car? No
get a new car? No, but maybe this year
make any big purchases? House, swimming pool, furniture, computer; need I go on?
get kicked out of a store, restaurant or any other kind of business? No, but it might be fun sometime
get fired from a job? No
get offered a job? Yes, same job as above
get a raise at a job? Not yet
learn anything? Tons
dump your bf/gf? I'll let him stay a while longer
get dumped by your bf/gf? He wouldn't dare
develop any new health problems? No, but I got the bifocal warning.
change as a person? Definitely
attend a concert? No, but I saw Al Gore and Molly Ivins, which is just as good. Oh - do school band concerts count?
travel out of state? Indiana 2x, Missouri, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Tennessee
read any books? Many, many
travel out of the country? No, unless Texas counts. But this year I will.
spend much money? New house, new pool, new furniture, new computer ... yes, yes, yes
download any music? Yes
try out any new looks? Yes
eat a food that you had never eaten before? Not sure, but I would guess yes
go bowling? Yes - I love to bowl
start to resent something or someone that you used to like? In fact, yes

In 2006, what was?
your favorite day of the year? My birthday
your favorite CD? Soundtrack from Wicked
your least favorite day of the year? The day we left Lafayette
your favorite movie? Tough call, but I just saw Dreamgirls, so I'll say that
your favorite song of the year? Suddenly I See
the biggest event you attended? Gary's office Christmas party, but for sheer numbers, an Astros game. Or Al Gore - sold out. Cool.
something that didn't change at all this year? Are you kidding? Everything changed.
your favorite holiday? Christmas

Misc. questions about 2006 A.D.
were you in a hospital this year? No - spent enough time there last year w/Maddie
were you in an ambulance this year? No
did you make any big confessions in 06? No
embarrassed about anything you did this year? No
what's the best thing to happen to you this year? New job, new challenges (how's that for spin?)
did you vote this year? Yes - contributed to the Democratic change in Congress
was 2006 a great year, an average year or a bad year? It was OK
what goals did you set for 2007? I have myriad aspirations, but I like to keep those private. Less embarrassing if they don't materialize.

No comments: