Monday, March 09, 2009

Stupidity

"I'm not a big fan of the Spring-Back," were the opening words of this blog I read on occasion.

It's spring forward, you nitwit. That's the comment I wanted to leave. But didn't. Because I'm not a big fan of leaving caustic, nasty comments on others' blogs. I kind of want to sometimes, but I don't. I ascribe to the "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" school of thought.

You're probably wondering why I read this particular blog, seeing as it is so full of holier-than-thou, sanctimonious tripe. (It is - trust me. It is one of two highly sanctimonious blogs I read.) Good question; I ask myself that at least thrice weekly.

I'm a glutton for punishment, apparently. I know - who's the real idiot in this scenario?

Don't answer.

No comments: