Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Today I am:

• Thinking bullets. Much easier for my brain to handle.
• Not reading my book. Grrr. Wish I had time. But there's other stuff to do.
• Obsessing over relocation details. We are awaiting corporate paperwork before we can make a house offer.
• Hurry up! corporate office. I need at least one thing decided this week.
• Making lists of all the stuff we need to do to get this house on the market. As homework, we check out "Design to Sell" at least twice a week. Helps me focus.
• Furiously grading essays. I got one class done - even graded the final exams (go me); the other section is in progress.
• Lamenting that I cannot wear the outfits I want to wear this week. I can't wear the white pants if it's raining - they'll get trashed. But I really want to.
• Awaiting American Idol. And DWTS results. Marissa will go. I voted for her, but I think she'll be the one to exit.
• Awaiting primary results from Indiana and North Carolina. But I am tiring of it a bit. Hey friends in Indiana: Be sure to vote!!!
* Thinking how very full my life is. What with American Idol and DWTS and primary results. Whee!
• Procrastinating. Isn't it obvious?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do not give away any DWTS results! I'm behind on my viewing and still haven't finished Monday night's broadcast!

Keep me posted on the house hunting/move. I'm all excited about your renovation possibilities. Of course, it's easy to get excited about all the work someone else has to do!

Cindy said...

Didn't even realize you were watching - my lips are sealed ... but once you know, let me know who you're rooting for. It is high time a woman wins!