Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday

Today was about:

- Sitting for three hours in Starbucks, getting tons of work done. Tons.
- Feeling sick in the Starbucks - the coffee smell was getting to me.
– May have to rethink this strategy for being productive.
- And it felt so promising.
- Watching the second half of Godfather II. One more movie and I can watch the bonus DVD.
- Getting good bagels in the city. Mmmmm.
- One more week til school starts. Which means one more week for the girls to have some fun, get their rooms in order, and sleep late.
- One more week for me to sleep in.
- One more week for me to procrastinate. After this week, no excuses! Real life begins in earnest.
- News tells me the hurricane will likely pass us by.
- My neighbor says add Trip To The Liqour Store to our hurricane to-do-list.
- Done!
- Taking a presidential survey. Go Kucinich!
- Does anyone around here even know who he is?

Naturally, after this level of activity, I am exhausted! After a chapter in my book, I'll be bidding this productive day farewell. Tomorrow, after all, is another day.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I like working at Barnes & Noble...if you can get a table. The one in Copperfield has a Starbucks in-house. It's the best of both worlds.