Saturday, August 25, 2007

Happy 250th Post!

Lucky me ... I have a blog site that counts how many times I've posted.

And apparently, I've hit #250. Yippee!

So it's time to turn anti-climactic: I don't really have anything of note to share.

Except for these random observations:

• School starts Monday. I think I've mentioned this.
• The cast album for Spring Awakening (which I've seen - live) is incredible. Listen closely, and you can hear me singing along.
• I had a margarita at the Girl Scout planning meeting tonight.
• One was enough.
• We ate at Balthazar in NYC. I knew I'd heard of it - see Will & Grace season 1.11. I knew it was a totally cool place to eat, with the cute waiters and the oysters I love ...
• I hesitate to mention how many clothes we tossed from Sylvia's closet today. Sigh.
• Two more closets await.
• If I added up how much $$ we had spent on all those clothes, I think I would be ill.
• Two new Showtime shows have caught my attention: Weeds (not really new) and Californication.
• This is why I have cable.
• Even I can only ramble aimlessly for so long.

Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 250th post! I have to say Weeds is one of my favorite shows. Since we don't have Showtime, we rent them and watch blocks of them in one sitting. I love that show!