Sunday, April 29, 2007

High School Days

Stole this from my brother's MySpace (hi, Jim!).

High School Survey

Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.

1. Who was your best friend?
Tammy and Jessica

2.What sports did you play?
Get serious. But I went to football and basketball games.

3.What kind of car did you drive?
My parents' 1966 Mustang - that was one cool car

4. It's Friday night, where were you?
Probably working. I was tons of fun.

5. Were you a party animal?
Um, no

6. Were you considered a flirt?
No - much too shy

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Choir. (Boy Kay - Tammy? Ha ha ha.)

8. Were you a nerd?
I'm thinking yes

9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Not my senior year

10. Can you sing the fight song?
Didn't have one (though I remember the alma mater)

11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mr. McLaren

12. Favorite class?
English

13. What was your school's full name?
Greenwood Labratory School

14. School mascot?
Bluejay

15. Did you go to the Prom?
Yes. In the cafeteria. Lame-o.

16. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
Not really interested

17. What do you remember most about graduation?
The party that followed; dancing to INXS in the driveway as the music blasted from the speakers in Robert Burk's El Camino. Making an illicit long-distance phone call.

18. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends?
Not so much

19. Where were you on senior skip day?
At Timm Smith's parents' cabin

20. Did you have a job your senior year?
I was employed at a local bistro on the wait staff (!)

21. Where did you go most often for lunch?
The lunchroom - no open campus, student lounge was closed

22. Have you gained weight since then?
Um, once again, yes - in my case, probably a good thing

23. What did you do after graduation?
College

24. When did you graduate?
1984

25. Who was your Senior prom date?
Jeff somebody. But it's the party afterwards that I remember - that was a good time.

26. Are you going to your 10-year reunion?
Already did. I hesitate to mention which reunion is next.

27. Who was your home room teacher?
We didn't really have homeroom; I don't even remember where we met for class elections and the like or who our adviser was. But after PE my first class was speech w/Mrs. Stinson. Such a pleasant memory - that Mark Bell was a freak.

28. Who will repost this after you?
I'm hoping Tammy does.

29: Do you miss anyone you graduated with?
Yes, though I'm still in touch with the two best friends named earlier - we e-mail frequently

30: Are you friends with the person who posted this?
No way - we're related. It's an unfortunate genetic mix-up. (Hi, Jim!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course I had to play! See my answers on my blog: www.prettyprettybangbang.com.