Thursday, February 15, 2007

Busy

How is it that I am home all day, yet hardly find time to get anything important done? Like play on the computer?

I wanted to watch Ugly Betty tonight in Real Time. Which means the girls have to have all the homework done. I could see it wasn't going to happen, so I figured we would watch it at 8, after homework, baths. But I didn't realize that I would be writing Maddie's homework. So, rather than finishing up this article I am writing (to send a draft to someone to look over tonight) I had to write out a social studies project.

After that was done, the girls hit the tub while I came upstairs to finish my article. It's only 600 words, so it's not a tough job. I was up to 700, though, so I had to do some editing. Sent it off and - crap - it was 20 after 8, time to pick up Alison from Tae Kwon Do (my husband is gone this week). Got her, came back, and realized the dishwasher hadn't been loaded, trash needs to be collected, and Sylvia needs new sheets on her bed. Plus, there are clothes all over the floor in all three kids' rooms. Grrrrrr.

In short, no Ugly Betty tonight. I'll watch it here in a minute, after I take out the trash.

Something in my fridge is smelling ... must go find out what it is. Put sheets on my bed. And I'm dying to read more of my book.

Good night!

No comments: