Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Home again, home again ...

The girls and I got home last night. Visiting Colorado was tons of fun, but it is always good to come home.

Colorado was:

My brother - tons of fun, very cool
His girlfriend, Barbara/Barb/Barbie - also very fun
Royal Gorge/Boulder/Rockies game/Garden of the Gods
Beautiful weather, no humidity
Fort Collins
The new kitty: Zorrita de Bobadilla aka Dona Catalina Zarzarossa, the lusty feline of Andalusia (we just called her Zorrita)
She is about 10 weeks old and ... ADORABLE
Bowling, swimming, Yahtzee, Arrested Development
Eating out
"Good clean fun"

And now we're home. We arrived to good news: We sold our house. Yay! Got a decent price - less than we were asking, but quite a bit more than we paid for it. Happy, happy, happy.

Today I have been doing laundry, catching up. I have a million things on my mind, so I'll have to go for now.

I'm exhausted, but it's nice to see my husband and missing daughter (Alison was at camp last week). And no more keeping the house clean ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on selling your house! I can't believe it sold so quickly, but I'm sure it feels good to move forward. Looking forward to stories of the move. When's the closing date?