Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Time flies

I am home with the kids, still putting away stuff from being gone. Gary is gone (what else is new?).

And I have no time. None. It is nearly 11, I need to go to bed, and I am on the computer taking care of stuff that I would have liked to do earlier.

Such is life. (Though I did manage to carve out an hour to be in the pool - I was watching the girls, so it doesn't *really* count as R&R time. Just so we're clear.)

One daughter has band camp this week. One wants to play with friends. The oldest? She is learning to drive. TO DRIVE. Not sure I'll survive this part of my life.

Oh god - just dawned on me that she is only one of three. Help me.

Eye doctor visits, birthday preparations, work (much work) to be doing, and we're going away next week. The executive we - no kids. Thank goodness.

This is dull. Enough! May my brain fully engage tomorrow.

No comments: