Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Stuff brewing ...

... but if I talk about it, I'll jinx it. So, maybe next week.

For now, I am too tired at the end of the day to post. On a brighter note, I am learning how to accomplish little tasks in the hour here, hour there I have between carting kids. Got laundry done, dishes, house sort-of tidied. Returned the library books. Attempted to lend my father tech support on his newly purchased iPod.

And made a hotel reservation for five rooms in St. Louis in July, for our mini-family reunion.

My day is complete. I'm going to watch Arrested Development and veg. Night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys can stop by on your way through Springfield. We'd love to see you and least say "hi"...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're at least watching some quality television. Too bad the best show ever had to get cancelled. Thank goodness I have all three seasons on DVD!