Monday, December 18, 2006

I've been tagged

Yet another of these quizzes. I think they're fun. So. ABC Tag.

A - Available or single: Nope, not for ... well, a long time. Which is OK.
B - Best friend: I'll say Helen. She gets me. (What does this say about her?!?)
C - Cake or pie: Cake, but I like both.
D - Drink of choice: Drink? A glass of red wine. Or, when I need it, a Cosmo. Or does this mean beverage? In that case, water. Coca Cola.
E - Essential item you use everyday: My computer (I can define essential any way I want).
F - Favorite color: Depends ... we'll say red today.
G - Gummi bears or worms: Ick. Don't eat either one.
H - Hometown: Springfield, MO, but I was born in Lincoln, NE, and always considered it home, since my grandparents were there (in Crete, though, not Lincoln). My children would say Lafayette, IN.
I - Indulgence: Chocolate.
J - January or February: January. We have a birthday, and winter isn't a drag yet. Here in Houston, I imagine that will be different.
K - Kids & names: Alison, 15; Madeleine, 12; Sylvia, 8. Whew.
L - Life is incomplete without? Laughter. A sense of whimsy. Good friends.
M - Marriage date: August 13. Why is this question here?
N - Number of siblings: 3 brothers. One older, two younger.
O - Oranges or apples: Apples
P - Phobias or fears: Bats. Snakes. Creepy.
Q - Fave quote: Like anybody could even know that, Napoleon.
R - Reason to smile: My daughters. Vacation.
S - Season: I love summer, being *off* for a time.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Tammy. Peter. Gale. Helen.
U - Unknown fact about me: Well, if I answered that, then you'd know it. I like to maintain some mystery.
V- Vegetable you don't like: Though I like them all, I'm least fond of cauliflower. But I'll eat it.
W - Worst habit: Procrastination.
X - Xrays: At the dentist, once a year.
Y - Your fave food: Any good pasta dish, tiramisu for dessert, baked brie.
Z - Zodiac sign: Gemini.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Here I go:

A. Available. Wish I wasn't, but I am. Hottie on the loose.
B. Best friend. Probably still Paul, but Evan is moving up.
C. Cake
D. Glass of red wine. Usually Zinfandel or Pinot Noir.
E. My new Treo. Can't go anywhere without it.
F. Favorite Color: Green
G. Hate Gummi Bears and Worms.
H. Hometown: St. Joseph, MO
I. Indulgence: Red Wine.
J. January. February is too gray.
K. No kids.
L. Life is incomplete without a good sense of humor and sarcasm.
M. Not married.
N. Siblings: 3 Sisters and 2 brothers. All older.
O. Apples over oranges.
P. Phobia: Snakes and high places.
Q. Quote: It's not a problem until it's a problem. My mom.
R. Reason to smile. Good times out with good friends.
S. Season: Love summer.
T. Tag 3 people. Not sure, since other friends don't read this blog. Sorry Cindy.
U. Unknown fact about me: Everyone knows a lot about me, but would maybe say that I am a huge Watergate buff. Love everything about it.
V. Vegetable: Brussel Sprouts. Don't like the texture.
W. Worst habit: Used to be nail biting, but I conquered that about 1.5 years ago. Now: Watch too much TV.
X. X-rays: Knee about 2 months ago. Injured it from running.
Y. Favorite food: I love so many things. Variety is my favorite. Anything that I cook. He He He.
Z. Zodiac: Cancer baby.

Have a Merry Christmas. I am heading to Kansas City this week.