Saturday, May 02, 2009

This is my weekend?

I was up way, way too early for a Saturday.

But I had to get moving. We had a 4H cake decorating workshop bright and early. Then it was off toe ballet recital rehearsal.

Came home, did some laundry, went to Jeff High School antique show. (Bummer - didn't find anything that great.) Spent rest of afternoon tearing up living room carpet (aching back).

(And I'm now thinking of increasing my mandatory penalty for those who install carpet over hardwood floors.)

This evening will be spent at ballet recital. Gary and Alison will attend Maddie's concert - I went to the rehearsal last night, so I will have seen both. (Fun Friday night, huh?)

And as a late-night treat, we may go seem some friend of ours and their classic rock cover band. Good times; good times.

No comments: