Friday, April 24, 2009

Struggle

I read a bunch of blogs. Some are funny; some are dull. But I ran across this the other day:

I would like to lose about ten pounds.

Problem: Food. It is delicious.

Another problem: Exercise. It is less fun than you might imagine.


Truer words were never spoken. Or written.

Which leads me to my dilemma. I really, really do not want to hit that elliptical right now. Really do not want to.

Which is my I'm headed up to do exactly that.

Sigh. The things I do for my health ... oh, screw that. The things I do for vanity.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I think the main reason why I work out at a gym is because I have to face people daily who expect me to be there. If I relied on myself to workout, well, it would probably not happen. Plus, my trainer pushes me when I'd rather give up.

And yes, I do it for the vanity. I say it's because I like being stronger, but that's all part of the vanity. It's cheaper and less painful than lipo.