Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Back to normal

Friends are gone; we are all back to normal ... or whatever our version of normal is.

Such a nice visit. While I'm sure I'll make friends here, I'm not sure I'll ever find a friend the same as H. Still, I'll find my niche. It was nice to have someone to talk to, to confide in. Even to bowl with, which we did today, with her kids. I did well ... and as we all witnessed, it was only because those bumpers were up (for the kids, you know). Without them, I'd have had a big ol' gutter ball right at the end.

The rain seems to have stopped. A little sunshine always helps my day. And we have a new form of sunshine, in the guise of a new HDTV box. Now that we have a 37-inch TV screen, we certainly need a clearer picture.

Time to help with homework. Theirs, not mine.

No comments: