Tuesday, June 13, 2006

High heels, long hair, cruel attacks

Headline on CNN Website: Has Ann Coulter gone too far?

Are you kidding? She is really something, that one. Not only do I tire of her vicious right-wing attacks, but this image she tries so hard to hone — every photo of her with the long hair draped over her shoulder, the attempt at the smouldering looks. I take it she sees herself as the hot sexy conservative alteranative.

But all that aside, the swipes at the 9/11 widows were uncalled for. Does she reallly believe that, or does she just try to write something as controversial as possible in order to stir up some publicity for her book? Which debuted as No. 1 on amazon.com, if I'm not mistaken.

I am a firm believer in free speech. But why does she go after these women in such a vitriolic manner?

I guess you could say I'm not a big fan.

And all you've got going for you is the hair, babe; high heels and short skirts do not a beauty make. You're not quite as attractive as you think.

No comments: